Base models come without a cassette. Shift and Max models come with a pre-installed cassette.
This article explains the installation and removal of the TrueKinetix cassette including body / hub from the axle.
- Cassette including body / hub
- Screw driver or allen key
- Make sure the quick release or thru axle adapters are removed
- Pull the cassette from the trainer axle
Installation of the cassette
- Make sure the axle is free. No adapters should be installed
- Push the cassette including body / hub on the axle till the pawls hit the trainer
- Turn the cassette counter-clockwise and push the pawls at the same time with a key
- Turn till the pawls are not visible anymore and the cassette is flush with the trainer
- Now install the quick release or thru axle adapter to lock the cassette