The TrueKinetix software update 2.27.0 will be released on November 28, 2023, and will be available for all TrueBikes and TrueTrainers. The update includes improvements for virtual oval gears, ERG mode, the stopwatch in training mode, and the overall stability of the TrueKinetix app. To learn more about these improvements and how to install the update on your TrueBike or TrueTrainer, you can read the instructions provided in this article.
- When training with a low battery voltage In ERG mode, the requested wattage is more easily reached again
- When training with high power at a very low speed, the vibration sensation is reduced (TrueTrainer)
- Oval sprocket switching has been improved and the set oval sprocket settings are now remembered. (TrueBike)
- The stopwatch in the TrueKinetix app better matches the actual stopwatch when restarting a workout
- The stability of the connection to the TrueKinetix app has been improved
Here's how to get started:
- Turn on the TrueBike
- If connected to WiFi, it will retrieve the updates and immediately ask to install the update package
- Press 'yes' to install the update immediately
- If you press 'no', it will be installed while shutting down the bike
- After installation, you can check if the update was successful as follows:
Go to SYSTEM SETTINGS > VERSIONS on the bike and check that the version of TBController is at 2.27.0, then the software has been installed correctly.
- Turn on the TrueTrainer
If connected to WiFi, it will retrieve the updates
- Shut down the trainer by holding the black button for 3 seconds or via the app to shut down the trainer (once the LEDs start flashing white you can release the button)
- The updates will be installed
- After the installation you can check if the update was successful in the following way:
When you connect via the app to your trainer, check in SETUP > DEVICE INFO if the Software Version is set to 2.27.0. Then the software has been installed correctly.
Why is my trainer downloading multiple updates?
- This software update consists of multiple files that need to be downloaded to update your trainer.
The download has stopped/is frozen, what should I do?
- If the update stops or freezes, please contact our support agents.
After installing the software update I started experiencing issues with my trainer.
- We advise restarting the trainer. If the problems persist, contact our support agents.