- Login to your https://athletes.truekinetix.com/
- Go to the ‘BIKES’ menu or https://athletes.truekinetix.com/user/bikes/
- On this page, in the connected TrueBikes overview, find your TrueBike.
- Click on edit setting (the pencil next to your TrueBike)
- On this page, ERG-responsiveness section, and choose your responsivess-setting.
Some extra information: this setting is for how your device behaves in Power training mode (ERG): 0% simulates a pure road feel, while 100% mimics a traditional trainer (quick response of the bike speed to changes in power levels). There will be a minor reduction in pedal force accuracy at 100% setting so we advise 75% as the optimal compromise.
- Press the save-button on the bottom of the page.