In order to connect to the WIFI network, the WIFI network must be 'visible'. If the WIFI network is 'hidden', the TrueBike cannot connect.
The WIFI sign shows a red X.
Please check the following:
- Is your WIFI modem on?
- Have you entered the correct password?
If you still experience connectivity issues despite having answered ‘yes’ to both questions, please contact our support department.
The WIFI sign shows an orange question mark.
When you see an orange question mark, the TrueBike is still searching for the WIFI signal or it means that your WIFI signal is not strong enough. Please check the following:
- Wait for approx. 5 minutes for the orange question mark to dissappear.
- If the question mark is still displayed, please check the following:
- Is the TrueBike close enough to the modem?
- Is the internet from your modem strong enough?
If you still experience connectivity issues, please restart the TrueBike and repeat the steps. If the problem persists, please contact our support department.