If you want to upload your TrueBike rides to Strava,
you'll need to connect your Strava account to your TrueKinetix athletes account.
To do this, follow these steps:
1. Go to athletes.truekinetix.com if you're not logged in yet, you'll be asked to log in.
2. Click on 'Edit' next to your profile picture
3. Scroll down, select 'manage connected accounts'
4. Click the strava logo
5. Click 'continue'
6. log in to strava
7. Click on 'authorize'
8. Your activities will not automatically contain heart rate data. If not yet done, you still need to allow Strava to process your heart rate data. This can be done in the Data Permissions section in Strava's settings before you upload your next activity.
9. You're all set! Your screen should look something like this:
10. To automatically sync your rides, select 'automatically upload to strava' in your user settings.