Because the TrueBike / TrueTrainer is a robotic trainer which is controlled by a computer, it is possible to use virtual gears.
To use virtual gears, you will need a:
Adding gearsets to your virtual garage:
- Log in on our webpage
- Go to 'Gears' and click 'Manage'
- Click 'Add more' or 'Visit the shop to add your first cassette / crank'
- Use the filtering to find your preferred crankset / cassette
- Add the crankset / cassette by clicking 'Add to basket'. The gearset now sits in your shopping basket and can be checked out (free). It is also possible to add other cranksets / cassettes.
- Go to your shopping cart and click 'Checkout'
- The crankset / cassette is now available in your virtual gearsets!
Attention! The gearset is not yet available on your TrueBike / TrueTrainer. To apply the gearset you will first need to create a virtual 'bike'.